Welcome to MU online application. Please note that you require the following documents to complete your application:
- You need to pay the application fee of K150 and this can be deposited in the Mulungushi University ZANACO Bank Account No. 0460230000000229 at any of their branches countrywide. Then you need to scan the deposit slip and attach it as part of your online application. For foreign students you need to make a bank draft of US$50 in the name of Mulungushi University and scan a copy and attach it to the online application. Send the actual bank draft to Academic Office, Mulungushi University, PO Box 80415, KABWE, ZAMBIA. Please note your application will not be considered if you do not attach this document
- You need to scan and attach certified copies of your certificate or statement of results. Please note your application will not be considered if you do not attach this document
- If you have obtained academic or professional training after leaving school (eg diploma) and want them to be used to support your application then you should scan and attach certified copies of your diploma certificates.
- You need to scan and attach either a copy of your passport or National Registration Card (NRC) or any form of identification (this is not mandatory as you can submit it later)
- You need to scan and attach a letter from your sponsor confirming that they are willing to sponsor you for the course at Mulungushi University (this is not mandatory as you can submit it later)
You will be required to create a password which you need to remember and use during the application process and use it to check whether your application is successful or not. A username will be automatically created and will be shown on the screen when you complete the application or log out during the application process. You will also need an email address that will be used to communicate to you. If you forget your password you can email us and a new password will be created and sent to your email box. If you wish to contact the University concerning this application you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To start online application click the button below
To continue and complete online application click the button below
To check progress on your application (i.e whether your application was accepted or rejected) click the button below. If you submitted your application by post you can phone Academic Office and request for your username and password in order to login and check progress/ outcome of your application.