Dr. Maimbolwa Sepo Imasiku
Role: Lecturer, School of Business Studies.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (BBUS) in Marketing and International Business (ECU, Perth, Western Australia), Masters in Business Administration (ECU, Perth, Western Australia), Doctoral Student with Binary University of Malaysia.
Specialization/Research: Marketing (International Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Tourism Marketing, Marketing Research), International Business.
- Marketing Research (BMK302)
- Tourism Marketing (BMK392)
- International Marketing (BMK471)
- International Business (BEN482)
- Events Marketing (BMK442)
- Selling and Sales Management (BMK481)
- Managing Theory and Practice (MBA811)
- Managing Diversity (MBA911)
Chapter Author of-Zambia at Fifty Years (2016) Edited by Amb. Prof Royson Mukwena and Dr Fanuel Sumaili.
Social Media Marketing; a Juxtaposition of various effects on Businesses in Zambia-http://belrg.org/procceeding.php/69